pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Ok try it now

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Ok try it now
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:53:13 +0000

Aloha,

> The
login/password is "Test User"/"password" (caps count here) Check out
<http://dev.permaculture.info/cgi-bin/eden?plant=4433> for starters.

Should I be challenged to log in when I go to the above ULR?
I wasn't...

Are the Set-cookie statements that display at the bottom of returned pages for your test/debug purposes...or a bug?

On the 'comment posted' page, and any page with too short a body (one or a few lines), the CC graphic in the footer is covering up most of the search form Search button.

I better keep working on the issue tracker.. ;-)