pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Progress report and stuff

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Progress report and stuff
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:51:07 -0800

Richard Morris wrote:

Building contacts and gaining a critical mass.
Valuable group discusions on many issues, bringing group members up to speed, on some of the issues.

This really needs to be worked on, The lists include this one and:

piw
permaculture
marketfarming

I set these two up for some future use I might involve myself in
but they can and should be used for any aspect of piw, development, contacts,
info gathering

permacultureinfo in part, to help people gather, develop and distribute
their own PC info resources
pc-knowledgebase simply, a permaculture knowledgebase, a collection of data

Market Farming Forum