pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Progress Report and Project Plan

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Howe" <warlock@arashi.com>
  • To: "Permaculture Plant Database" <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Progress Report and Project Plan
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 00:08:24 -0800 (PST)

Just an update on my status. I have released the interim bugtracker to
JohnS and am waiting for feedback from him before deploying @ ibiblio.

On a more personal level, my father recently passed away and I will
offline for the next week or so.

JohnH.

> Allright folks.
>
> It's time to make them and use them.
>
> As I mentioned before, I'd like to send a Progress Report to the
Threshold Foundation. AFAIK (aren't you proud of my acronym use?), they
have no specific protocol/form for this - but I sent them a query just
> check. Also, to answer Rich's question, they fund multi-year projects,
but the plan we submitted was for one year. So technically, we should
be
> at our mid-project point.
>
> I've attached the project plan we submitted to them. I've also attached
an outdated Phase 1 concept doc that we never did much with. Please do
the following:

> 1. read both of these docs
> 2. respond with specific comments to both of them
> 3. send me a list of all the tasks you've completed (for the Progress
Report)
> 4. send me a list of all the tasks you will complete in the remainding
part of the project (to refresh your memory, please check
> synthesis[24][10.17.04] - this seems to be the last time I announced
people's tasks)

> Also, I've asked Johns to do a design review - which would be helpful
for
> us, our users, the Progress Report, and perhaps future grant proposals.
>
> Please complete the 4 items listed above sometime in the next 2 days.
It's important that we assess our progress and have concrete milestones
in mind. I'm going to be better organized about this, but I need your
help. Thanks.