pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][01.25.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][01.25.04]
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:08:02 +0000

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

I Love how we all have our different times for responding, most of us living
in different time zones. Occupying different niches in the day...shows up as
5-6 emails from the same person in a row ;)

3. We have reached our 6-month point since guacamole became holy. I'll check
if the Threshold Foundation is expecting a status report from us, but
regardless, I'd like to get back on track with using a project plan. Now that
we're further along in the process, I'd like to be more organized about
project management. So I'll revive the use of a project plan, and become more
demanding on using it. Please, it is important for us to track our process
and achieve milestones. Ok?

One question about grant: is there any deadline for compleation, when do we need to produce the site by, when do we need to spend all the money by?