pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] half done...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] half done...
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:45:01 +0000

Chad Knepp wrote:
So I've been messing around with css and gimp and have went through a
couple of revisions before arriving at
<http://permaculture.info/test/>. I'm going over to Sandhill for the
evening so I won't be doing anymore on it tonight but I thought I'd
put it there so y'all can look if you want.

This is just some colors and a little bit of layout. This is only
partially completed (no nav bar, etc.) and has broken bits in certain
browsers. I'm also planing on introducing another major color.

Speaking of color, I know Stephanie said she would prefer green and
grey, but I didn't find any schemes of that I really liked. I open to
different colors if someone has three [web] colors they love
together.
Yo cool. It works on permaculture.info.

A bit of sprucing up of the results pages would be good. Can we use a style sheet so that all pages look the same. With (hint)

In test page the search box is way over to the right
(I'm using Mozilla 1.4 on a PC). I prefer the way it is on the main index page. (Could potentially do a google type layout to really emphesis the search box).

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
Email: webmaster@pfaf.org