pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] schema stuf f|| ibiblio account

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] schema stuf f|| ibiblio account
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:39:44 -0800

Chad Knepp wrote:

Thanks for the offer, but I don't really want to spend the time
setting things up for a short amout of time. I am still hoping that I
can move Eden onto Ibiblio before I leave for Turkey day, but time is
drawing nigh...

I was curious as to why it was taking so long and called ibiblio.
I think the problem is that they are snowed under with requests
like ours from others and it will take time for ours to make it through the
queue.

However the sstaffperson said he would bring it to Fred's attention this
afternoon and
see if he could get you up and running sooner than otherwise. He also looked
in the
ticket's list for yours on Nov. 5th and couldn't find it - doesn't mean that
it is no there.