pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[21][9.19.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Howe" <warlock@arashi.com>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[21][9.19.04]
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

As for stats, I have an automated webalizer running @
http://www.permaculture.info/stats.

However, you need a system account to access it (Chad has one). It shows
mostly developer access as predominate right now. It will generate more
traffic as content gets more compelling.

> On it. Aiming for a Wednesday 22nd initial release, although it will
> probably be missing some features of Phase 1 and will be buggy as
> hell.

Fall Equinox!

> I think John H. done worked himself out of a job. Top notch sysadmin
> work there.

Ha ha! I have been working like a fiend @ the contract site, transitioning
to the new site downtown this week. Switching over to test automation in
perl/java. I have been intrigued with autonomous systems ( see
http://www-306.ibm.com/autonomic/library.shtml ) as a way to reduce my
work load. <joke>I still strive to replace myself with a shell script some
day</joke>

BTW, they just released the release candidate for Zope 3 this week....

I have also been reviewing alternate bug tracking systems in my *copious
spare time*. Something with a nicer, more intuitive UI perhaps ... more on
that later.

John Howe, B.S, M.A.
http://www.arashi.com/

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
-- Albert Einstein