pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] synthesis[19][9.3.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] synthesis[19][9.3.04]
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:28:33 -0500

Stephanie Gerson writes:
> howdy folks,
>
> Not much to synthesize at the moment. So little to synthesize, in fact,
> that I don't even need HEADERS, just going to offer a few notes about ze
> status of zings:
>
> -Great discussions regarding plant attributes and object oriented model
> have beein occurring in the past 2 weeks. Yay. This gets to the essence
> of what we're trying to acheive.
>
> -Chad's been working on the permaculture.info page and it looks
> beautiful. Let him know if you want to add/change anything.

Just a quick clarification. The site is set up so that EVERYONE who
has an account can add/change stuff. You don't have to wait for me to
do if you have a little time to figure out how it all works... little
more complicated than a wiki and WAY more powerful.

BTW Steve Diver wrote me off list (from permacultureinfo) and I also
made him an account with appropriate warnings that this wasn't
actually our product, etc., and not to invest heavily in it because it
might not be used or it might go away for other reasons.

Speaking of websites, stephaniegerson.org isn't taken!

> <big snip>

I've been taking a bit of time off the list doing other things and
spending time at the doctors coping with a nasty foot infection which
involves painful shots and pills that make me feel sick. Anyway, at
least I'm not twitching with tetanus and I still have my foot. I'm
ready to start hacking for real anytime but I think I would prefer the
group suggest I do so rather than I state I am going to start X
tomorrow.

perl -e 'print pack"H*","7079674067616c617465612e6f72670a"'