pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [ibiblio.org #7385] Zope at ibiblio

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: help-comment@ibiblio.org
  • Cc: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [ibiblio.org #7385] Zope at ibiblio
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:25:19 -0500

Hi Fred,

Yes this is a little different than we expected. If you have time it
would be nice to have some more information. Specifically why does
Zope require a dedicated server? Short of us donating a server do you
know any way we can work around this? Are there specific issues that
would make running a user-space instance of Zope unfeasible?

Thanks for your time,
Chad Knepp