pchealth - [pchealth] Fwd: Flavorful Fall Recipes

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: Permaculturist Health <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pchealth] Fwd: Flavorful Fall Recipes
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 15:10:56 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chelsea Green Publishing <web@chelseagreen.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 2:02 PM
Subject: Flavorful Fall Recipes

Flavorful Fall Recipes

Nothing says fall like earthy recipes that capture the crisp and cozy feeling of shorter days. If you're tired of making traditional meals and want to try something new this season, our favorite fall recipes will help you do just that.

Happy fall from the employee-owners at Chelsea Green Publishing.
Recommended Reads
New! Food & Drink Books

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
YouTube
Bookstore  Special Offers Articles Our Mission
Terms and Conditions: Discount Codes cannot be combined with any other offers (books on sale or multiple discount codes for example). Sales and special offers are for online orders only (not available for in-store purchase). Free Shipping is applied after the discount is applied (US orders only). While Supplies Last. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. International Order? International orders can be placed by phone (802-295-6300) or email.
Copyright © 2019 Chelsea Green Publishing, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Chelsea Green Publishing
85 N Main St Ste 120
White River Junction, VT 05001-7135

--

  • [pchealth] Fwd: Flavorful Fall Recipes, Lawrence London, 09/27/2019