pchealth - [pchealth] Paleo Diet

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Permaculturist Health <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pchealth] Paleo Diet
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:18:38 -0500

I read through this at the time the BB article came out and was
impressed. LL

<>

http://www.amazon.com/It-Starts-Food-Discover-Unexpected/dp/1936608898
It Starts with Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in
Unexpected Ways

Food can change your life in unexpected ways. It Starts With Food will
show you how. It Starts With Food outlines a clear, balanced,
sustainable plan to change the way you eat forever--and transform your
life in unexpected ways. Your success story begins ...

http://www.wildnessandwonder.com/
Wildness and Wonder | Adventures in Evolutionary Living and Living Well

Wildness and Wonder - Adventures in Evolutionary Living and Living Well
http://boingboing.net/2012/08/15/where-do-we-come-from-where-a.html

"What has come to be known as the paleo diet has been around since the
1970s, but in recent times (thanks to the advent of the
decidedly-non-paleolithic Internet), it's really exploded in popularity.
Of course, anything popular enough begets a conference. Paleo is no
exception. This past weekend, the Harvard Food Law Society and the
Ancestral Health Society joined to present the second annual Ancestral
Health Symposium, which momentarily infested Twitter under the hashtag
#AHS12."

Where Do We Come From? Where Are We Going? The Ancestral Health
Symposium 2012
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and
culture is like a tree without roots." —Marcus Garvey (Author with Paleo
Solution author Robb Wolf at AHS11)

  • [pchealth] Paleo Diet, venaurafarm, 11/28/2012