pchealth - [pchealth] The pchealth (Permaculturist Health) list has been created and is accepting subscriptions.

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pchealth] The pchealth (Permaculturist Health) list has been created and is accepting subscriptions.
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:11:12 -0500

The pchealth (Permaculturist Health) list has been created and is accepting
subscriptions.

pchealth Info Page
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/pchealth
About pchealth

Permaculturist Health is a forum devoted to discussion of and information exchange on a wide range of health and nutrition issues faced by those involved in any way with the global permaculture movement.

To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the pchealth Archives at https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/pchealth/
Using pchealth
pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org.

Go here to subscribe:

Please subscribe using your full name + email ID.
I have already subscribe those who expressed interest in having a separate
forum for this topic.
Health issues for permaculturists can and should still be discussed at length
here in this permaculture list.
The newforum is for detailed conversation, nutritional trivia, product information and recipes, Q&A and information exchange.

If anyone would like to co-own/manage this forum with me please let me know
and I will
put you onboard.

Lawrence

  • [pchealth] The pchealth (Permaculturist Health) list has been created and is accepting subscriptions., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/02/2009