osgaming - [OSG] Tiki email notification

osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open Source Gaming News and Discussion

  • From: osg AT netmultiverse.net
  • To: osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [OSG] Tiki email notification
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:28:10 -0500

A new message was posted to forum: Forum Announcements

new topic:Latest News from the Front
Author: PrezKennedy
Title: Latest News from the Front
Date: Wed 31 of Dec, 1969 [19:00]

Message:

Since the change to phpNuke back in October, the site performance has
improved considerably, even though I still use TikiWiki to interface with the
mailing list available to Open Source Gaming.

Just like to announce these are the current domains open for OSG...

http://osgaming.net/
http://osgaming.org/

If you notice an interesting game, be sure to send it to this list, or
register it on the site! Not only is it good to get them out for other people
to see, but I enjoy trying new games myself. (:biggrin:) Thanks!

Matthew

  • [OSG] Tiki email notification, osg, 11/15/2003