osgaming - [OSG] Sites You Didn't Know About

osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open Source Gaming News and Discussion

  • From: "Matt Kennedy" <mkennedy AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [OSG] Sites You Didn't Know About
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

This listing can become quite long, and will eventually be used directly
in the Open Source Gaming website, but for now I need lots of input! Even
I don't know where all the best open source sites are at, so if you know
of one I haven't listed, PLEASE, mention it!!!

This will be an ongoing thread... I'll keep track of it closely.

http://linuxgaming.net/
http://linuxgames.com/
http://icculus.org/
http://www.linux.org/
http://suse.com/
http://xchat.org/
http://gaim.sourceforge.net/
http://jedit.org/

More to come!! (I want other people to post!! Most the stuff I know of is
already listed on the site!) ;)

  • [OSG] Sites You Didn't Know About, Matt Kennedy, 08/11/2003