osgaming - [OSG] New Developments

osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open Source Gaming News and Discussion

  • From: mkennedy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [OSG] New Developments
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:18:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all!

I've been using ibiblio as my host for the past few months, and I just
recently got a mailing list set up. This would be it. Now, I'm the only
person receiving this first mailing, but hopefully in the months to come,
interested parties will jump in and make this a valuable resource.

News announcements will be posted on the TikiWiki which will then repost
them to this list automatically. Feel free to use this list for
discussions about gaming and open source.

I'll be working out some list rules in the days to come, and I'll mentiona
a link for that, and possibly include it at the bottom of every e-mail
sent through the list.

The WebSite was recently restored from a backup after I got clumsy and
deleted some important stuff. Most of the downloads are still down, but
everything else should be 100% operational. I will try to have it back up
to normal by the end of the weekend. At the end of this week, I'll be
going on vacation for a week, so it will be a bit quiet. Even when I get
back, I'll be heading down to UMBC right away for college, but I'll have
time then to keep updates of what's going on.

Signing off!
Matthew Kennedy
Open Source Gaming
mkennedy AT ibiblio.org

  • [OSG] New Developments, mkennedy, 08/08/2003