oscri - Re: [Oscri] RFC: Proposed spec for describing registrations

oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Nathan Yergler <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Oscri] RFC: Proposed spec for describing registrations
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:57:31 -0700

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to re-ping the list regarding this proposal. We're
currently planning our fall/winter development work and are going to
be making the changes needed to the CC Network and deed code to come
into compliance with the draft. If other organizations are interested
in having their registration information displayed on the CC deeds
it'd be helpful to have necessary changes/improvements incorporated
prior to that. I'm also really interested in hearing analysis of how
the proposal does or does not fit the models of existing registries.

Thanks,

Nathan