oscri - Re: [Oscri] Declaration of Intent in OSCRI.org

oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Mike Linksvayer" <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Oscri] Declaration of Intent in OSCRI.org
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:16:09 -0800

Hi all,

Wanted to introduce to the list Creative Commons CTO, Nathan Yergler,
who many of you have met. He ran the first CC tech summit at Google
and is also running the upcoming one at MIT and might have some
thoughts on desired outcomes for the upcoming event relevant to
registry interoperability that we'd like feedback on.

Mike

p.s. I made some very basic edits to the oscri.org wiki, removing
default text from the front page and adding very simple lists of
events and presentations, surely many are missing.