oscri - [Oscri] Hi all

oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Juan Palacio" <jpalacio AT safecreative.org>
  • To: oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Oscri] Hi all
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:13:14 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm Juan Palacio, founder and CEO at Safe Creative.

We are so excited in developing a 2.0 copyright registry because we consider their future as dynamical information sources for helping content dissemination in the digital age and in a scenario of alternative models to traditional copyright.

We believe in content flow, better in a semantic network than in a semantic web, providing creators' information rights and legal security, avoiding a babel from the begining and with everyone's involvement. That is the purpose of OSCRI, a group where we would like to participate and contribute as just one more member.

Bests,

Juan Palacio
CEO at Safe Creative