orangeculturalarts - [Cultural Arts Group] Fwd: August First Friday - GD & Android tagteam again, Kizimo displays

orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of arts and culture in and around Orange County, North Carolina

  • From: Omegan Cowboy <omegancowboy AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org, ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cultural Arts Group] Fwd: August First Friday - GD & Android tagteam again, Kizimo displays
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:22:14 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:20:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pitch Gallery <pitchgallery AT yahoo.com>
To: omegancowboy AT yahoo.com

DJ GD & DJ Android are back at it!

They surprised us the last time, but we wont tolerate their excellent selection of music this Friday!  People dancing and having a good time....We say BAH!

BAH to good times!!!

August 3rd at 7:00PM until, art by Kizimo.

Pitch Media Gallery
Carter Building Studios,
14B Glenwood Ave Raleigh

  • [Cultural Arts Group] Fwd: August First Friday - GD & Android tagteam again, Kizimo displays, Omegan Cowboy, 08/01/2007