orangeculturalarts - Re: [Cultural Arts Group] Fwd: March on April

orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of arts and culture in and around Orange County, North Carolina

  • From: AM Thomas <am AT virtueofthesmall.com>
  • To: "discussion of arts and culture in and around Orange County, North Carolina" <orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cultural Arts Group] Fwd: March on April
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:18:13 -0500

Hey Morgan,

I re-subscribed you to the cultural arts group list, so you should be able to post unimpeded in the future.

This is a great article; it seems like pieces of it could be placed all over your web site. If you have a picture for the Garden Club exhibit (or want me to find one), I think we could get the exhibit page put togethe fairly easily.

Have a great morning,
Ann Marie