opwg - [OP] Sorry for the confusion I caused

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Pine Work Group <PINE-WORK-GROUP AT LISTS.HAWAII.EDU>
  • Subject: [OP] Sorry for the confusion I caused
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:20:24 -0000

Dear Colleagues:

The comment highlighted below has caused some concern. I should have made my comment about email addresses more clear. I wanted to let people on the Pineapple News mailing list know that if at some future time their email address changed, they should inform me of the change.

If your email address changes and you want to remain on the Pineapple News mailing list, be sure to send me a change of address. All non-working email addresses are deleted from the master file.

Regards,
Duane
--
Duane P. Bartholomew, PhD
Dept. Tropical Plant & Soil Science

  • [OP] Sorry for the confusion I caused, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 11/21/2012