opwg - [OP] Pineapple Work Group Listserve; Pineapple News No. 19

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: PINE-WORK-GROUP AT lists.hawaii.edu
  • Subject: [OP] Pineapple Work Group Listserve; Pineapple News No. 19
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:42:31 -1000

Dear Colleagues:

Pineapple Work Group Listserve

I set up the Pineapple Working Group listserve primarily to provide a convenient way for me to send out information related to Pineapple News and the PWG. As the listserve is currently set up, any inquiries from a PWG member to others in the PWG should be sent to me. If an inquiry is of general interest, I will send it out via the listserve. However, if an inquiry is relevant to only a subset of the PWG, I will forward it to those PWG members most likely to be able to respond to the inquiry.

Pineapple News No. 19
This is a reminder that if you plan to contribute to Pineapple News No. 19, please submit articles by or before March 19, 2012.

If you would like to submit an article but cannot meet the deadline, please contact me about a late submission.

Thank you for continuing to support Pineapple News and the Pineapple Working Group of the ISHS.

Best regards,
Duane

Duane P. Bartholomew, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor
Dept. of Tropical Plant & Soil Science
Univ. of Hawaii at Manoa
Honolulu, HI, 96822

  • [OP] Pineapple Work Group Listserve; Pineapple News No. 19, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 03/08/2012