opwg - [OP] Pineapple News No. 15

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: fri AT ghana.com, darlynxx AT hotmail.com, osman60 AT hotmail.com, akinaga AT agr.u-ryukyu.ac.jp, alfredoa AT cariari.ucr.ac.cr, otavio AT cnpmf.embrapa.br, iica.gd AT iica.int, agrobiot AT racsa.co.cr, hort AT doa.go.th, Rasao777 AT aol.com, angelo.nguessan AT cnra.ci, goeh999 AT gmail.com, duaneb AT hawaii.edu, laberg AT racsa.co.cr, RAlvarado AT la.dole.com, EKerbel AT la.dole.com, hassan_mahtat AT hotmail.com, twolens AT goldencircle.com.au, opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org, iicadm AT cwdom.dm, iica AT candw.ag, fgomez1 AT cablecolor.hn, prudent AT prudentexports.com, jm.blanc AT goldenexoticsltd.com, iica AT batelnet.bs, iica.gy AT iica.int, j.botella AT botany.uq.edu.au, boyer AT cirad.fr, brad AT imaginet.co.za, iicajam AT cwjamaica.com, buchanan AT spiderweb.com.au, iica AT sr.net, jcabrera AT icia.es, jbperez AT icia.es, slccarva AT pr.gov.br, epcaswell AT ucdavis.edu, jitasakc AT hotmail.com, ykchan AT mafc.com.my, kchapman AT loxinfo.co.th, Jaruwan AT doa.go.th, mch AT hcm.vnn.vn, suneerat.s AT rmutsv.ac.th, deomarzola AT yahoo.com, iicatt AT iicacarc.org, georgechois AT hotmail.com
  • Subject: [OP] Pineapple News No. 15
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:26:34 -1000

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce that Pineapple News Issue No. 15 can now be downloaded from the web site of the International Society for Horticulture Science (ISHS), which organization will now be hosting the current issue of the newsletter as well as back copies.

To access the current as well as back issues of Pineapple News, go to: http://www.ishs-horticulture.org/workinggroups/pineapple/.

Sometimes access to the Pineapple News pdf documents is slow and if the link doesn't work, please try again. If you are unsuccessful, please let me know and I will contact the support person at ISHS to let them know of the problem.

The following web links may be of interest.
ISHS Web Site: http://www.ishs.org/
ISHS Scientific Structure of Sections and Commissions: http://www.ishs.org/science/
Section on Tropical and Subtropical Fruits (Section under which the Pineapple Working Group falls): http://www.ishs.org/science/SETS.php.
Listing of Working Groups in the above section: http://www.ishs.org/science/workinggroups.php.
Pineapple Working Group: http://www.ishs.org/science/T07.php.
Pineapple News link (same as above): http://www.ishs-horticulture.org/workinggroups/pineapple/

With best regards,

Duane
--
Duane P. Bartholomew, Agronomist emeritus
Dept. of Tropical Plant and Soil Science, University of Hawaii at Manoa

  • [OP] Pineapple News No. 15, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 07/02/2008