opwg - [OP] Pineapple News No. 14 - Corrected

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Pineapple News: ;
  • Subject: [OP] Pineapple News No. 14 - Corrected
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:09:20 -1000

Dear Colleagues:

Please find attached a corrected version of the newsletter. Having received material from Viet Nam where the country name was spelled as one and two words, I asked what the preferred spelling was and was informed that Viet Nam was preferred over Vietnam but then I failed to make the change in the newsletter. My apologies to our Viet Nam colleagues and please find the corrected version attached.

With

Duane P. Bartholomew
Agronomist emeritus, Dept. of Tropical Plant and Soil Science, University of Hawaii, 3190 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822 U.S.A.
Pineapple News at http://tpss.hawaii.edu/pineapple/pineappl.htm

  • [OP] Pineapple News No. 14 - Corrected, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 05/14/2007