opwg - [OP] Pineapple News No. 14

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Pineapple News: ;
  • Subject: [OP] Pineapple News No. 14
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 16:46:56 -1000

Dear Colleagues:

Pineapple News 14
This is to alert you that I will be sending out the 14th issue of Pineapple News as an attached file later today (Sunday, May 13 in Hawaii).  The file I will be sending out is just over 1.0 MB and is the smallest I am able to produce with the software I am presently using.  However, it may not be the most suitable for printing and I hope to have a file more suitable for printing on the Pineapple News web site ( http://tpss.hawaii.edu/pineapple/pineappl.htm) by the first week of June and possibly sooner.

Please contact me if you have an email address but are unable to receive large pdf files over the internet or who would prefer to have a printed copy.  I hope to have printed copies available by early July and possibly by the second week of June.

Because of the prevalence of SPAM, if you want to be sure to receive a printed copy of Pineapple News, please put the words "Pineapple News 14 Printed Copy" in the subject line of your email.

VIth International Pineapple Symposium
Some have contacted me regarding the VIth International Pineapple Symposium.  Please do not contact me regarding the symposium as I am not involved in planning it and have no new information to add to what is already available on the symposium web site at http://www.ipsbrasil2007.com.br/home.php?lin=in.

With best regards,

Duane

Duane P. Bartholomew
Dept. of Tropical Plant & Soil Sciences, Univ. of Hawaii, Honolulu, 96822.  U.S.A.
Pineapple News at http://tpss.hawaii.edu/pineapple/pineappl.htm

  • [OP] Pineapple News No. 14, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 05/13/2007