opwg - Re: [OP] Continued Bounces?

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OP] Continued Bounces?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:54:38 +1000

It has not happened again to David Flewell-Smith.

On 28 Feb 2007, at 11:48 PM, Organic Pineapple Working Group wrote:

Are OPWG members continuing to receive unwanted bounces from Jason
Szumlanski's out-of-the-office automated email answering
application? I myself am subscribed to OPWG from 2 accounts and am
still getting a quantity of these messages on one of them.

If the list server is still sending them out to OPWG members I'm
going to have to unsubscribe Jason temporarily.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Douglas Hinds