opwg - Re: [OP] URGENT: Fwd: Re: Your mail to jason@szumlanski.com

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OP] URGENT: Fwd: Re: Your mail to jason AT szumlanski.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:03:57 -0600

Dear OPWG members:

> I received more than 100 identical copies of the email related to
> the above subject. I hope you can prevent that from happening.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Something went out of control at
ibiblio which apparently stemmed from the fact that a member from
Dominica had set an automatic response to any email received which
was then sent from an account that wasn't subscribed. This set off a
reaction from ibiblio sending a notice ad infinitum which set off
another automatic response etc. I just went in and set "No Mail" on
the member's account for now, which I hope breaks the chain.

I also set Duane Bartholamew as moderator, so he can get in and
fiddle with it too by going to: