opwg - [OP] post harvest

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [OP] post harvest
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:47:52 -0700 (PDT)

hello friends

first of all let me say hello to all I'm new in the
group I'm from Ecuador and I have some questions I
wish you can help me

Which organic product can I use to control postharvest
fungi

Which organic product can I use to control (I dont
know how to say in english little worms like hundred
feets call in spanish "cien pies" or "sinfilidos")

please many thanks

see you