ohp - [OA-monographs] new book: Geological Filmmaking

ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open access monographs

  • From: Sigi Jottkandt <sigij AT openhumanitiespress.org>
  • To: ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Sigi Jottkandt <sjottkandt AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [OA-monographs] new book: Geological Filmmaking
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 10:04:07 +1100

Dear friends,

We're delighted to announce our latest publication in our Media: Art: Write: Now series:

Geological Filmmaking by Sasha Litvintseva.

"Every film image is geological. As a technical medium derived from the metals and minerals extracted from the earth, every moving image is materially embedded in the world it records..."

You'll find it here:

http://www.openhumanitiespress.org/books/titles/geological-filmmaking/

All our best,
Sigi, David, Gary