ohp - [OA-monographs] New Book: Digital Humanities and Digital Media

ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open access monographs

  • From: Sigi Jottkandt <sigij AT openhumanitiespress.org>
  • To: ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Sigi Jottkandt <sjottkandt AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [OA-monographs] New Book: Digital Humanities and Digital Media
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:06:46 +1000

Dear friends,

We are delighted to announce a new book in the Fibreculture Books series.

Roberto Simanowski's Digital Humanities and Digital Media: Conversations on Politics, Culture, Aesthetics and Literacy.

With Johanna Drucker, John Cayley, Erick Fellinto, Ulrik Ekman, Mihai Nadin, Nick Montfort, Rodney Jones, Diane Favro, Kathleen Komar, Todd Presner, Willeke Wendrich, N. Katherine Hayles, Jay David Bolter and Bernard Stiegler.

"In this lively and engaging book, Roberto Simanowski interviews key figures in the Digital Humanities, shedding new light on the intersections between digital humanities, digital media studies and the current state of digital media development. Simanowski is a skilled interviewer who strikes a good balance between allowing digressions and unexpected directions, while focusing the discussions on shared key points."

http://www.openhumanitiespress.org/books/titles/digital-humanities-and-digital-media/

Our thanks to Andrew Murphie (Series editor) and Athina Karatzogianni (Title editor).

Sigi, David, Gary
Open Humanities Press

  • [OA-monographs] New Book: Digital Humanities and Digital Media, Sigi Jottkandt, 07/18/2016