ohp - [[OA-monographs] ] Announcing Drone Aesthetics

ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open access monographs

  • From: Sigi Jottkandt <sigij AT openhumanitiespress.org>
  • To: ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Sigi Jottkandt <sjottkandt AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [[OA-monographs] ] Announcing Drone Aesthetics
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 08:31:48 +1000

Dear friends of OHP,

We are delighted to announce the latest title in the Technographies series:

Drone Aesthetics: War, Culture, Ecology, edited by Beryl Pong and Michael Richardson.

https://www.openhumanitiespress.org/books/titles/drone-aesthetics/

Offering new ideas and arguments about the technology, logics, and systems with which drones are intertwined, this collection scrutinises how the aesthetics of drones are fundamental to its ethics; how drone aesthetics are impacting the way we relate to one another and to the human and more-than-human worlds; and how drones are altering our relationships to life and death.

With our best wishes,
Sigi, David, Gary

  • [[OA-monographs] ] Announcing Drone Aesthetics, Sigi Jottkandt, 08/16/2024