ohp - [OA-monographs] FW: University of California SLASIAC Task force report (Candee and Withey)

ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open access monographs

  • From: "Brunner, Marta" <martab AT library.ucla.edu>
  • To: <ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OA-monographs] FW: University of California SLASIAC Task force report (Candee and Withey)
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:01:28 -0700

Title: SLASIAC Task force report (Candee and Withey)
Dear all,

I just received a copy of this report from the Systemwide Library and Scholarly Information Advisory Committee (SLASIAC) of the University of California.  It seems germane to our discussion, so I asked whether it would be okay to forward it to this group and was given the go-ahead.  The report discusses scholarly publishing in general--including serials and monographs--but will give us a good idea of the directions the University of California system is currently exploring.  http://www.slp.ucop.edu/consultation/slasiac/102207/SLASIAC_Pub_Task_Force_Report_final.doc

Just in case that link doesn't work outside the UC system, I'll attach it as a Word document as well.

Marta