ocba - [ocba] news you can use - but may not get because the listserv is being wonky

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] news you can use - but may not get because the listserv is being wonky
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 19:58:27 -0400

I’ve attached the minutes of the June meeting. Thanks to Mark Powers for chairing the meeting in my absence and thanks to Cathy Starks for taking minutes while OCBA’s Secretary, Cynthia Speed, was celebrating her 48th wedding anniversary. Congratulations, Cynthia and James!

I’ve also attached a summary of OCBA’s 2017 Extractor Workshop - organization, facilitation and training provided by Walter and Cathy Starks. Those who attended received expert training with only moderate risk to Walter and Cathy’s 2017 honey harvest. You can link to the full set of training photos at Extractor Workday on our website.

REMINDER: OCBA does not meet in July as our monthly meeting coincides with the NC State Beekeepers Association Summer Conference. Everyone is encouraged to attend the state conference. It is in Winston-Salem this year. NCSBA is celebrating its centennial. 100 years of support for NC beekeepers! That alone is worth celebrating.

-John

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

  • [ocba] news you can use - but may not get because the listserv is being wonky, John Rintoul, 06/15/2017