ocba - [ocba] OCBA Hive Pickup Schedule

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Hive Pickup Schedule
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:06:58 -0500

I will be at the OCBA storage unit tomorrow morning at 9:30 so that people who purchased equipment can pick it up. OCBA members who are interested in purchasing a hive are also welcome to stop by. There are 16 unsold hives sets at $75.

Of the bits and pieces remaining there are:
  • 4 solid bottom boards ($8)
  • 2 robbing/moving screens ($10)
  • many ratchet straps ($8)

The storage unit is at Public Storage in Carrboro at 515 S. Greensboro St. Google Maps has accurate directions.

I’ll let the guy in the office know that members will be picking stuff up and he will probably open the security gate for you. He did last week. If you have any problems give me a call on my cell (919-414-4071) and we’ll handle it. The storage unit is in Building 400. We are likely to be the only mass gathering around so you’ll find us.

-John

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

  • [ocba] OCBA Hive Pickup Schedule, John Rintoul, 02/10/2017