ocba - [ocba] Outreach Help Needed

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [ocba] Outreach Help Needed
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:17:41 -0500

The Orange County Schools are hosting an event on the evening of April 27th. I have attached the information. If anyone is available to head up this event for OCBA, please let me know. I think it is a great opportunity for OCBA to reach out to the community. I can provide supplies and ideas for the event. I'm hoping someone will respond quickly so I can let the organizers know that we will participate.

  • [ocba] Outreach Help Needed, Chris Apple, 01/19/2017