ocba - [ocba] October Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] October Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 17:02:14 -0400

Orange County Beekeepers Association will be meeting on Thursday, Oct. 13th at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough at 7pm. The church is located at 1710 Old NC 10 in Hillsborough. This months speaker will be Dr. Gerald Strope, MD with a presentation on the medical uses of honey. Everyone is encouraged to attend. I think you’ll all enjoy it.

As usual, we will be getting together at Vinny’s Grill around 5 for dinner. Everyone is welcome there as well.

Walter Starks

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

  • [ocba] October Meeting, Walter Starks, 10/07/2016