ocba - Re: [ocba] Bee stuff for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Vic Nyman <nyman AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Bee stuff for sale
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:16:04 -0400

All 3 items are spoken for at this point. Thank you for your interest.   Vic

On May 26, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Vic Nyman <nyman AT mindspring.com> wrote:

Hello all,

As a family, we are moving to Portland this summer. As such we have a few of our larger items for sale at good prices:

  • Deluxe 9 Frame Radial Extractor  -  $225
    • Extracts 9 medium, 9 shallow, or 3 deep frames at a time
    • You can see the extractor in action here:  http://bit.ly/1sRWESK
    • Excellent condition
  • Uncapping Bin & Strainer combo - $40
    • Put your frame on the nail point on the bar and uncap over the bin
    • Strainer catches capping and lets honey accumulate in the bottom
    • Here is the item new:  http://bit.ly/1TCYIV3
  • Owens Bee Vac - $40
    • Like new condition, works well
    • Originally purchased from Bailey Bee Supply
    • Here is a newer version:  http://bit.ly/1TD4iXl

See attached pictures for more details. Also, although most of our hives are spoken for, we may have a couple of nucs available next week. We will likely have a couple items like nuc lids and screened bottom boards available. Feel free to email me directly with any questions.

Thanks, Vic
Chapel Hill