ocba - Re: [ocba] 5 frame nuc for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Rachel Watersong <rachelwatersong AT fastmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] 5 frame nuc for sale
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 10:29:26 -0400

Hi Jerry,

I'd love to take it if it hasn't been claimed!

Rachel Watersong
Brand-New Baby Beekeper in Mebane (at least for now)

--
Rachel Watersong
rachelwatersong AT fastmail.com

***I've been moving towards checking my email less frequently, to help
me feel more alive and engaged in my everyday life. So if I don't
respond to you for a few days, I definitely still like you! I probably
just haven't seen your message.***