ocba - [ocba] Queen for sale - CHEAP

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Queen for sale - CHEAP
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 16:29:14 -0400

This queen was purchased last Friday and needs a home. $25 or best offer.
Located in Carrboro, but I will meet you half way to deliver. Give me a call
or send e-mail.

Her intended colony made their own new queen and is now queen right w/o the
benefit (or hindrance) of beekeeper intervention. A lesson that Randall
repeats with some regularity - be patient, do the math, count the days - the
bees often take care of succession - a new queen is likely coming soon.

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071

  • [ocba] Queen for sale - CHEAP, John Rintoul, 05/02/2016