ocba - Re: [ocba] Just starting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: "Ghobrial, Sherif S" <reef AT email.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "OCBA Listserv (ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org)" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Just starting
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 08:27:31 -0400

I would also like to encourage you to come to the monthly meetings. They don't provide as much info as the bee school, but they're always fun and interesting. They will also give you the opportunity to meet other Beekeepers in your area.

The website has time and location information. http://theocba.org

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh