ocba - [ocba] looking for man who sold equipment to Logan last year

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lori Kroothoep <zoeteke AT me.com>
  • To: Orange County NC Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] looking for man who sold equipment to Logan last year
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 14:10:22 -0500

All~
Last year Logan bought some frames and boxes from someone on this list who
was not able to keep his hives in the neighborhood. If this sounds like you
please email me off list. I’m sorry I don’t remember your name.

Lori

  • [ocba] looking for man who sold equipment to Logan last year, Lori Kroothoep, 03/10/2016