ocba - [ocba] September Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] September Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 20:58:43 -0400

We are excited to welcome Don Hopkins and Geneva Greene to our September meeting. They plan to give us the inside scoop on how to win blue ribbons in every honey/honeybee category at the fair. Don't miss this opportunity!  We hope to see you all at the Unitarian Universalists Congregation of Hillsborough (www.uuchnc.org) at 7 PM on Thursday September 10th. If you can, join us for dinner at Vinney's around 5 PM. (vinneyshillsborough.com)

  • [ocba] September Meeting, Chris Apple, 09/07/2015