ocba - [ocba] NC Botanical Garden Saving Our Pollinators Program

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] NC Botanical Garden Saving Our Pollinators Program
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:05:27 -0400

OCBA is partnering with the NC Botanical Garden in presenting their Saving Our Pollinators program being held June through October of 2015. The link below will open their program listing and give you the opportunity to sign up for any of the classes listed.

https://reg.abcsignup.com/view/view_month.aspx?as=5&wp=294&aid=NCBG

  • [ocba] NC Botanical Garden Saving Our Pollinators Program, Chris Apple, 06/03/2015