ocba - Re: [ocba] OCBA Pollinator Garden Workday - October 11th at 9am

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lucy Wilson <lucy.wilson AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] OCBA Pollinator Garden Workday - October 11th at 9am
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:34:43 -0400

Thanks to everyone who came out to help with the OCBA Pollinator Garden in downtown Hillsborough on Saturday!

We had a great group of hard-working volunteers and got even more done than I had planned. There are also stake labels on the plants now so that identification should be easier. There are a few things still blooming here in mid-October and next spring/summer it will look even better.

Thanks to Cheryl, Rose, 'Lizabeth, Dave, Erin, and Elise!

Lucy