ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Beekeeper Services Inquiry

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: k <katrina501 AT aol.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Beekeeper Services Inquiry
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 21:44:07 -0400

Today's Herald-Sun features a front page article on the unveiling of a new observation hive, the largest in North Carolina, built through a partnership between Durham non-profit Bee Downtown and Burt's Bees.  It's at the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Chris and I met Leigh-Kathryn Bonner, the founder of the Bee Downtown project and a delightful and brilliant young woman, at the NC State Beekeepers Association spring meeting this year. I am forwarding her email to you. What an exciting invitation for some lucky certified beekeeper with a little experience and some spare time!

Cynthia