ocba - Re: [ocba] Fall Nectar Flow

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Starks, Walter" <Walter.Starks AT facilities.unc.edu>
  • To: Thomas Grizzle <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fall Nectar Flow
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:21:16 +0000

The Goldenrod is blooming like crazy around CH/Carrboro right now. Aster should also be blooming.

______

Walter

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2014, at 9:54 AM, "Thomas Grizzle" <griz AT mindspring.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Can someone please refresh my memory when the fall nectar flow “typically” (if we can still use this term in the face of climate change) occurs and also what are the primary contributors of nectar.

Thanks!

Thomas B. Grizzle

Chapel Hill

919.967.5199