ocba - [ocba] Impromptu Field Day this Saturday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Impromptu Field Day this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:44:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,
Nina and John McPhaul will be hosting an impromptu field day on Saturday at 11 am.  Nina and Paul have 2 hives and want to make sure that the colonies are in good shape for over-wintering.  We will examine the colonies and see what needs to done to prepare for winter.  If it is raining on Saturday morning we will meet on Sunday at 2 pm.

Nina will send out directions and parking information, but it is my understanding that they live near the botanical gardens in Chapel Hill.

  • [ocba] Impromptu Field Day this Saturday, Lewis Cauble, 08/20/2014