ocba - [ocba] National Honeybee Day Celebration

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] National Honeybee Day Celebration
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 07:25:30 -0400

This Saturday, August 16, is National Honeybee Day. Local Beekeeper Associations will be at the State Farmers Market in Raleigh between 9 and 3 to help educate the public about our girls. OCBA will have a table there. If you are an OCBA member and have honey you would like to sell, Cynthia and I  will be glad to sell it for you. Better yet, come help us man the table and sell it yourself!

Chris Apple, Co-President
Orange County Beekeepers Association
Cell : 919-610-1749

  • [ocba] National Honeybee Day Celebration, Chris Apple, 08/14/2014