ocba - [ocba] Shallows for Sale/Trade

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Thomas Grizzle" <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Shallows for Sale/Trade
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:25:22 -0400

Hi,

I have two Cyprus “shallows” I don’t want.  There are 10 frames that go with each, many have cut-comb with drawn comb that has been cleaned out by my bees.  These will go into the freezer just before any deal.  There is a little wax moth damage here or there.  They are 1 year old.  I’ll take $25 for each (negotiable) or will trade them both for a medium with frames (negotiable too).

The reason I want to get rid of them is because I am getting out of keeping shallows, just deeps and mediums.

Thanks!

Thomas B. Grizzle

Chapel Hill

919.967.5199

griz AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] Shallows for Sale/Trade, Thomas Grizzle, 07/16/2014