ocba - [ocba] Certified Beekeeper Written Exam or Practical Exam

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Certified Beekeeper Written Exam or Practical Exam
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:34:32 -0400

OCBA and the Durham Club are holding a joint field day on the 26th of this month. (Lots of fun! More details to follow) The opportunity to take either the written or practical Certified Beekeeper exams will be available at that time. I think Lewis and I have a handle on who wants to take the practical. However, if you have not received a recent email from me about taking the practical, we might not be aware of your need. Please email me and/or Lewis if you are in this category.

If you want to take the written Certified Beekeeper exam, we need to know who you are so we have the correct number of tests available. Please email me this information so I can communicate the number needed to Gayle. Thanks and bee happy!!!!

  • [ocba] Certified Beekeeper Written Exam or Practical Exam, Chris Apple, 07/14/2014